Submit Your Genome to GrapeGenomics.com
What will happen if I submit my genome to be part of GrapeGenomics.com?
Your genome will be integrated in GrapeGenomics.com portal. This means:
- We will create a dedicated page for your genome. Full credits will be given and clearly reported for the authors, the institutions, and the funders.
- We will setup of all on-line tools for your genome (Genome browser, blast service, etc.).
- If desired, we will store your data and provide a download service for users to access them.
What do I need to submit?
When submitting your genome please be sure to have the following data:
- Genomic sequences: FASTA format.[1, 2] __Required__
- Gene annotation: GFF3 format. __Required__
- Repeat anotation: GFF3 format.
- CDS sequences: FASTA format.
- mRNA sequences: FASTA format.
- Protein sequences: FASTA format.
and the following information:
- Citation: The publication(s) to be used as citation for the data shown.
- Fundings: All information regarding the funding used for the creation of submitted data.
- Picture and logos: A picture representative of the genotype submitted is very welcomed as well as the logos for submitting institutes, labs, funders, etc. that you may wan t to be reported in the page.
If you have more data you want to share, we'll be happy to help with that.
How I do submit?
You just need to contact Prof. Dario Cantu and/or Andrea Minio. Please, provide as much information as you can about the assembled genotype, the data and the procols used. We will reply as soon as possible to coordinate the submission and for data transfer.
Contacts are the following:
- Prof. Dario Cantu: dacantu[@]ucdavis.edu
- Andrea Minio, Ph.D.: aminio[@]ucdavis.edu